GENERAL POSTS / ARTICLES

Measuring the Success of Online Education

1.18.13 Online Education

How do we measure the success of online education? With studies showing that as few as 20% of students who take massive open online courses (MOOC) actually complete their course(s), the success of online education is a moving target. Proponents of online education see the 20% as a reflection of the larger number of students testing the environment. They see a revolution against and disruption of the conventional college campus experience happening. Others feel that the remaining 80% see MOOCs as a recreational activity.

There are many questions. To read the article, click here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s